Tricks For Creating Explainer Videos That Convert

Do you know that humans process visual content 600,000 times quicker than the text? Not everyone read the whole textual content of a website and to the surprise,Tricks For Creating Explainer Videos That Convert Articles a user reads about 20% of the textual content of a website. So where is the rest 80%? Yes. You guessed it right! Visual content remains in our mind- about 80% of what we see remains and only 20% of what we read stays on our head.


That’s why we fail to recall what we’ve read two days before. Online buyers comprising about 90% buying a product regard videos as useful to take a decision. It’s 50 times easier to make a video rank on Google’s first page than other contents.

With you, there are only a few seconds to captivate your audience.

You have no assurance that the user will view the video to the full and are compelled enough for call-to-action?

But if you are someone who has stumbled on your path, unable to know where you should begin, then it’s alright.

We are going to lead you a roller-coaster ride through the techniques by which you can create a highly converting explainer video and picking up the right Explainer video production company.


Enchant Them From The Beginning.


Do you feel like the viewers are not watching the whole video? The whole motive of making a video is to captivate the viewers until the very last second of the video.

The same case is with listening to a song. You find a new song, and after listening for less than 30 seconds you will either be addicted to or disappointed with the song. The songs that won your heart will stay for a maddeningly lengthy-time period.

Let’s say if you are up with some creative ideas that evoke interest, captivates, then never turn back. Your audience will never expect something which is unexpected and will love it outrightly. The knack is, captivate your audience from the first second.

An impressive video content comprises of elements that produce a value proposition and a curiosity gap.

What compels the viewer to snap on the video is the curiosity gap. At the same time, a value proposition establishes that the user will get some reward by doing so.

Just like you watch a youtube video and you feel bored and suddenly you happen to see an attractive video just below that belongs to a genre that you like, then you will click it for sure.

Similarly, if you failed to make an impact and tie a knot in the mind of your viewer, then you just end there. No hope left.


Unfold A Story And Hurl It To Them.


You realise the relevance of a creative brief generate ai video and a script that is written professionally, but realising what to write for is a challenge. What if you narrate a story?

Nothing is more interesting to listen to a story. We are accustomed to listening to stories narrated by our forefathers and also during our entire life. Research your possible audience and understand what will appeal to them. Take your time to learn the buyer personas of your brand.

If you are running out of ideas on how to use your products to draw the attention of your customers, then never lose hope. Great stories can take any shape. When you frame your story, then don’t ever try to give too much narration for it.

Convey your concept with more visuals, and remember that visual content is more effective than any other content. Realise that just like pen is mightier than the sword, stories sell. Telling them a good story is far better than telling them what’s special about you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *